Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund, TASF has 20 - $2,500 scholarship awards to give to eligible high school seniors or first year college students. This is a great opportunity for Taiwanese American students to receive funds they need to pursue higher education.
2017 Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund grants 20 - $2,500 scholarship awards to students of Taiwanese descent planning to attend a university/college in the U.S. in Fall of 2017.
1. United States citizen AND direct blood descendant of a Taiwanese citizen
2. High school senior or 1st year college student residing in the United States
3. Plan to attend a University or College as a 1st or 2nd year full-time student in the Fall of 2017
(If selected, high school seniors must submit college acceptance letter for verification.)
4. Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school/college GPA of 3.0
5. Have a household income at or below the Federal/State/County Low Income Level (Must be able to show 2015 or 2016 tax return should applicant be selected for award.)
6. The scholarship is open to ALL majors
Visit http://www.tascholarshipfund.org to receive updates on deadlines and scholarship announcements.
Asian Pacific Community Fund
1145 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 105
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Tel (213) 624-6400 ext. 6
Fax (213) 624-6406